Who is eligible for NASS services?

Posted by:

To enroll with Native American Student Services, a student must either:

1)  Have their own Tribal ID, CDIB or other acceptable documentation, or

2)  Use their parent's Tribal ID, plus the student's birth certificate, used in combination

Students must also fill out:

1)   A Title VII 506 form, which can be found on the NASS Forms link or in NASS office, and

2)   A current Family Sheet, available in the NASS office

If one has questions about enrolling in NASS, please contact the NASS office.