Enroll Anytime, From Anywhere
Enroll Anytime, From Anywhere!
New students begin the enrollment process online and visit the Enrollment Center, 110 McDonald Drive, to complete the process. Walk-ins welcome from 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday. Day and evening appointments available. Call 785-330-1921 with any questions about enrollment or to make an appointment.
PLEASE NOTE: Enrollment for the 2018-19 school year will begin in mid-February. Please check back at that time for instructions.
Visit the Enrollment Center to:
- Use a computer to complete online enrollment forms.
- Finalize enrollment of all new students (kindergarten-grade 12).
- Complete an enrollment records check:
- Birth certificate
- Family contact information
- Immunization record
- Health assessment
- Proof of residency
- Apply for Child Nutrition Benefits (free and reduced-price school meals and fee waivers).
- Request school tours.
- Request interpreter services.
- Explore before- and after-care options.
- Obtain information about academic support services.
- Request records transfers.
- Apply for out-of-attendance-area transfers.
- Access Internet resources related to school needs.
- Access information about English as a Second Language services.