How do I Request Copies of Public Records?

Posted by:

Requests for public information may be submitted to the custodian of the records you wish to access.

For Lawrence Board of Education records, please contact Alyse Donnell, board clerk and executive administrative assistant to the superintendent.

For district financial records, please contact Cynde Frick, executive director of finance.

For district personnel records, please contact Kristen Ryan, executive director of human resources.

For student records, please contact the school principal.

For all media inquiries or requests for general school district information, please contact Julie Boyle, executive director of communications and the district's freedom of information officer.