How do I Resolve a School Concern?

Posted by:
If you have a school concern, please share it first with your child's teacher and/or school principal. Often times, challenges can best be resolved at the classroom or school level, where the staff is directly involved with the issue.
If the concern isn't resolved to your satisfaction, please call the school district office and ask to speak to the director of elementary or secondary schools, as is appropriate for your child's school level.
If the issue persists, please make an appointment with the superintendent by calling 785/832-5000.
Formal complaints may be filed with the Human Resources Office for timely and thorough investigation.