Transcripts are sent electronically via Parchment
- Graduates from 2002 to current year can request their transcripts to be sent electronically by creating an account.
- All current junior and senior students must create a parchment account. Use the button below to get started!
- If you graduated prior to 2002 complete the transcript request form and submit in along with a photo ID to LHS Student Services
GRADUATING CURRENT SENIORS
FINAL 2nd semester Transcript Directions
- ALL graduating Seniors are required to submit through Parchment "Final Transcripts" requests. Select "Hold for 2nd Grading Period".
1. Login to Parchment
2. Request "Final Transcript" to be DELIVERED to "Your college" and/or "NCAA" request by selecting 2nd grading period.
Final transcripts will include second semester grades and your graduation date.
Transcripts will be electronically submitted the FIRST full week of June.
Transcript Requests by Post-Secondary Academic and Vocational Institutions
Post-secondary academic, military, and vocational institutions may request copies of transcripts for students and/or student-athletes they are considering admitting to their institution. A signed transcript release form must be on file and recorded for the LHS Registrar or Athletic Department to fulfill the request.