Happy February Pinckney Parents!
- Feb 1-5th: Kansas City Spirit Week- Click Here
- Feb 8: Board Meeting 6pm
- Feb 8-11th: Friendship and Kindness Week
- February 12th: NO SCHOOL- Record and reporting day for Teachers
- Feb 17-18: NO SCHOOL P/T Conferences
- Feb 19: NO SCHOOL
- Feb 22: Board Meeting 6pm
- March 8th-12th NO SCHOOL- Spring Break
Pinckney has experienced such a great increase in attendance. Thank you to our Pinckney Teachers, Families and Students for their commitment to showing up for learning everyday!
Let’s keep this trend going!
- Continue to ensure students are attending Remotely and In person.
- Check SeeSaw app for any missing assignments.
- Review Daily Remote Schedule for LIVE times with Teachers on (Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday)
- Continue to communicate with the school if your child is going to be absent on any given day.
- Wednesday Remote Schedule:
- 8-9:00am LIVE session with Teacher
- Rest of day Asynchronous
Arrival after 8:00 AM:
If a Pinckney Panther arrives after 8:00am, please ensure that you walk them into the school and sign them in at the front office with Mrs. Stratton.
Kansas City’s Superbowl Spirit Week: We are so excited for our Hometown Team and their 2-peat to the Superbowl! To express our excitement for the big game, Let’s embark on Spirit Week!
Friendship and Kindness Week:
I know a lot of families are asking questions about what ‘Valentine’s Day’ will look like during a Pandemic. We have taken some extra precautions this school year, students will continue to have the experience.
Feb 8-11, 2021: will be Friendship and Kindness Week. Students will embark on lessons, activities, and books around Kindness and Friendship. Snacks and crafts will be provided by the school. Students will not be allowed to hand out Valentine cards and snacks this year.
Feb 15, 2021 @ 8:00am-12:30pm
Please contact Mrs Stratton in the front office and schedule a time for your retake.
Christie.Stratton@us497.org or 785-832-5800.
Teachers will be reaching out to families this week to schedule conferences with families. Please check your emails and voice messages, so that you will not miss out on a chance to talk with your classroom teacher about your child’s progress this school year!
Have a wonderful start to your week!