Find It Fast
- Seniors!!! Below is the information you will need in the up coming months for graduation:
- If your family is in need of internet and is located in the MidCo region, you qualify for free internet for a limited time. Please contact MidCo immediately.
- Secondary Continuous Learning Resources
- Continuing Education Letter
- Technology Help Desk Calling Tree
Friendly Smiles is a NO COST School Dental Outreach Program! Forms are due by April 9, 2020. Your child is eligible to participate if he/she has:
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Do you have ATTENDANCE questions? Is your child needing to leave school early? Please note, Free State does not have an intercom system that reaches individual classrooms. Teachers are not always able to answer phone calls, or their phone is in a different area from where the class meets. Remember the caller must be Parent/Guardian. An Emergency contact can pick up, but not excuse a student. Please see that the following procedures are done when your child(ren) must be released from school.
Call: 785-330-2503 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org at least 2 hours prior to their departure. If you get Voicemail, please leave a message. This time window will ensure an appropriate pass is sent to the classroom.
Are they not feeling well? They should go to the Nurse in Room 206. She will contact you. It is easier to release them from school from her office and less disruptive to classrooms.
Last minute appointments are rare, but do happen. Please contact the attendance office as soon as you schedule an appointment. Teachers will not release your child from a text on their phone. They rely on the office to notify them that a student is approved to leave class.
- Encore 2020 is a student-led night of wonderful singing, dancing, and entertainment! Encore runs March 19 - March 21, with shows beginning at 7:30 PM. Tickets are $10. Reserved seating tickets can be purchased at the Free State Finance Office, and General Admission seating tickets can be purchased from Dillon's (6th and Wakarusa location only).
- Firebirds! Join us for our annual Spring Blood Drive hosted by the Community Blood Center on April 15th! The drive will be held in the small gym and enrollment to donate is currently open. Please follow the provided link to schedule your time to donate. Thank you for helping us save lives! Click HERE
- Incoming Freshmen PowerPoint Click HERE
- Returning Firebirds Enrollment PowerPoint Click HERE
- Homework Help Spring 2020 Weekly Schedule Click HERE
- Mud Volleyball Information HERE
- Free State will NOT have Block Scheduling the following weeks:
- December 16-20
- January 8-10
- May 18-21
- *Schedules may still change due to weather or other unforseen circumstances.
- 2019 Graduates can pick up their diplomas from the office
- They must be picked up by the graduate or a parent/guardian