Find It Fast
- As per Douglas County Health Department Guidelines, all visitors must wear masks before entering the school.
- Summer Office hours are Mon-Thurs, 8:00am-4:00pm. You may enter through the Main North Entrance.
- Free State High School will be closed Thursday, July 2nd.
- For information on the 2020 Summer Athletics/Activites Timeline, please visit www.freestateathletics.com.
- Covid-19 Information for Students HERE
- Secondary Continuous Learning Resources
- Continuing Education Letter
- Mental Health Resources
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Do you have ATTENDANCE questions? Is your child needing to leave school early? Please note, Free State does not have an intercom system that reaches individual classrooms. Teachers are not always able to answer phone calls, or their phone is in a different area from where the class meets. Remember the caller must be Parent/Guardian. An Emergency contact can pick up, but not excuse a student. Please see that the following procedures are done when your child(ren) must be released from school.
Call: 785-330-2503 or email: email@example.com at least 2 hours prior to their departure. If you get Voicemail, please leave a message. This time window will ensure an appropriate pass is sent to the classroom.
Are they not feeling well? They should go to the Nurse in Room 206. She will contact you. It is easier to release them from school from her office and less disruptive to classrooms.
Last minute appointments are rare, but do happen. Please contact the attendance office as soon as you schedule an appointment. Teachers will not release your child from a text on their phone. They rely on the office to notify them that a student is approved to leave class.
- 2020 Valedictorians PowerPoint
- Congratulations to our Senior Scholarship Recipients! For a list of Senior Scholarship Recipients Click HERE
- Incoming Freshmen PowerPoint Click HERE
- Returning Firebirds Enrollment PowerPoint Click HERE
- Free State will NOT have Block Scheduling the following weeks:
- December 16-20
- January 8-10
- May 18-21
- *Schedules may still change due to weather or other unforseen circumstances.
- 2020 Graduates: Diplomas will not be ready until after the ceramony on July 18th. If we do not end up having a graduation ceramony, we will let you know when diplomas will be ready.
- Final Transcripts will not be available until the week of June 15th