Degrees and Certifications:
Ray Bennett, LMSW
This is my first year at Free State High School as one of the WRAP specialists. I received my Master of Social Work degree from the University of Kansas School of Social Welfare and have experience in family therapy, crisis intervention, and with transition age youth.
Outside of working at Free State High School, I enjoy art, hiking, and music.
I am available during school hours (8:00 AM - 3:00 PM), but crises can happen at any time.
If there is an emergency and/or you or someone you know is in need of immediate mental health support, contact one of the following resources:
- In an emergency, call 911
- Bert Nash: (785) 843-9192 (24 hour crisis line)
- Kansas Suicide Prevention HQ: (785) 841-2345
- Crisis Text Line: Text "HOME" to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: (800) 273-8255