March 2021 Return to Full In-Person Learning
Together Again: Fall 2020 Planning Task Force
- Remote Learning Plan
- Hybrid Learning Plan (Download a PDF of the Together Again: Hybrid and Distance Learning Guide)
- In-Person Plan
Busing will be provided by First Student for students living 2.5 miles from school. Click here for bus routes and a registration form.
FREE SCHOOL MEALS FOR ALL CHILDREN (AGES 1-18)
Food Service now offers FREE weekly meal kits. Families may preorder their children's breakfasts and lunches. Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available. Each meal kit includes a menu and instructions.
How do I preorder my children's free meal kits?
1. Use this Online Ordering form: https://forms.gle/DWVBiACQ1zJGNkw46.
2. Place your order BY NOON ON MONDAY of the week you want to start picking up meal kits. You only need to place your order once to continue to receive weekly meal kits.
3. Families will list all children on one order form to designate the number of weekly meal kits ordered.
4. Choose where you want to pick up your weekly meal kits from several designated school locations/times listed on the order form.
5. Pick up your weekly meal kits on WEDNESDAYS at the location you selected on the order form.
6. Use the same Online Ordering Form to make changes to your order or to cancel your weekly meal kit order.
(Note: The form will be closed from Noon Monday-8 a.m. Thursday during meal preparation and service.)