Designed for high school seniors (and juniors), the Lawrence College & Career Job and Training Fair brings local area employers, who have jobs available, to one location in effort to connect students with immediate employment and training opportunites. Post-secondary partners are also available to answer questions about programs of study, enrollment for the summer or fall, and financial aid.
Participating Employers and Post-Secondary Partners
- Peaslee Tech
- Kennedy Glass
- Johnson County Community College
- Berry Plastics
- Golf Course Superintendents Association of America
- Grandstand Glassware and Apparel
- City of Lawrence
- USD 497
- Nesohsho County Community College
- The Merc
- LMH Health
- Douglas County Sherriff
- Lawrence Douglas County Fire and Medical
- and more . . .