Proof of Residency

  • Moving to a New Address?
    After your move, you will need to provide proof of your new address to our Enrollment Center at 110 McDonald Drive or fax: 832-5020. The Enrollment Center accepts a gas, electric or water bill, a lease agreement, or motor vehicle registration. They do not accept phone or cable bills or mortgage statements.

    Please contact the Enrollment Center at 330-4792 if you have any questions about proof of residency.