New Student Registration
PLEASE NOTE: If your student currently attends Lawrence Public Schools, including LVS, you will access the 2021-2022 Annual Registration through your Parent PowerSchool Account. The links on this page are for NEW student registration only.
District Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Directions to registering your NEW student:
- To register a NEW student, you will create a login separate from any PowerSchool parent account.
- If you have previously registered a NEW student through PowerSchool registration and have forgotten your password, enter your email address and select the "Forgot Password" link.
- If your email address is not recognized, please create a new account.
- If your student had previously attended a Lawrence Public school, and is returning to our district - you will register him/her as a new student. You will have a chance to mark them as a "previous student" in the application.
Note to Early Childhood registrations: All of the available slots have been filled and enrollment is full. We will continue to take applications and you will be placed on a waitlist. If something opens up and your student's application is approved, you will be notified.
Register your New Student: 2021-2022 NEW Student Registration.
Once you have completed the online registration, email the required documents listed below to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax them to 785-596-6548
LVS applicants, send your documents to email@example.com and include your child's transcripts as well.
- Certified Birth Certificate (Note to parents of Kdg & 1st grade students entering public school for the first time - we will accept a scan at this time and then your school will need to verify the original prior to the first day of school)
- Proof of Residency - Accepted forms: current utility bill - water/gas/or electric, current car registration, or a new lease agreement. We cannot accept phone, cable, or other miscellaneous bills or tax and mortgage statements. If you do not have this documentation in your name, the person with whom you reside must fill out a notarized affidavit and provide the documentation in their name. Affidavits and notaries are available at the Enrollment Center.
- Current Immunizations
- Physical (if entering a Kansas school for the first time and between the ages of 5-9)
110 McDonald Drive . Lawrence, KS 66044 . 785-330-1921 . firstname.lastname@example.org