New Student Registration
PLEASE NOTE: If your student currently attends Lawrence Public Schools, including LVS, you will access the 2021-2022 Annual Registration through your Parent PowerSchool Account. The links on this page are for NEW student registration only. Please call the school that you are currently attending if you have questions or need to make school changes.
Directions to registering your NEW student:
- To register a NEW student, you will create a login separate from any PowerSchool parent account.
- If you have previously registered a NEW student through PowerSchool registration and have forgotten your password, enter your email address and select the "Forgot Password" link.
- If your email address is not recognized, please create a new account.
- If your student had previously attended a Lawrence Public school, and is returning to our district - you will register him/her as a new student. You will have a chance to mark them as a "previous student" in the application.
Register your New Student for the Fall: 2021-2022 NEW Student Registration.
Register your New student for the remainder of the 2020-2021 school year:
Note: Early Childhood registration is closed for the 2020-2021 school year.
Once you have completed the online registration, email the required documents listed below to email@example.com or fax them to 785-832-5020
- Current Immunizations
- Certified Birth Certificate (Note to parents of Kdg & 1st grade students entering public school for the first time - your school will need to see the original)
- Proof of Residency (accepted: a current utility bill - water/gas/or electric, current car registration, or a new lease agreement/buyers agreement)
- Physical (if entering a Kansas school for the first time and between the ages of 5-9)
**For Incoming 2021-2022 kindergarten students, please email or take the documents listed above to the school that your student will attend.
- Please register for kindergarten prior to orientation.
- Kindergarten Orientation Information
110 McDonald Drive . Lawrence, KS 66044 . 785-330-1921 . firstname.lastname@example.org