New Student Registration
Due to marked increases in enrollment at the Lawrence Virtual School (LVS) for the 2020-21 school year, the district has suspended LVS registrations until current applications can be processed. Registration may reopen in the future if space permits.
The Distance Learning option for current Lawrence Public Schools' families does NOT require new student registration. Current families will receive information about choosing this option for a trimester (Early Childhood/Elementary) or a semester (Middle & High School) instead of participating in future Hybrid (On-Site/Remote) or In-Person models of instructional delivery when available.
ALL NEW students should complete New Student Registration (link below) regardless of their choice of future instructional delivery model options.
Welcome to Lawrence Public Schools. We look forward to beginning this educational journey with your family!
- To begin your NEW student registration, click on the link below that corresponds to the appropriate school year.
- NEW students are any students not currently attending Lawrence Public Schools.
If your student currently attends Lawrence Public Schools, you will access Annual Registration through your PowerSchool parent account. The links on this page are only for NEW student registration.
- To register a NEW student, you will create a login separate from any PowerSchool parent account.
- If you have previously registered a NEW student through PowerSchool registration and have forgotten your password, enter your email address and select the "Forgot Password" link.
- If your email address is not recognized, please create a new account.
110 McDonald Drive
Lawrence, KS 66044