REQUIREMENTS PRIOR TO PARTICIPATION FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR
All five of the forms below need to be turned in to the Athletic Office before a student can tryout or participate. The forms may be downloaded (see "Forms") or picked up at the main office.
1. Physical dated after May 1, 2018 will be good the entire 2018-19 school year
2. Notarized Insurance form dated after May 1, 2018
3. Code of Conduct
4. Tryout/Participation form
5. KSHSAA Concussion & Head Injury Form
6. Click for Athletic Forms
1. A student must have passed 5 courses in the previous semester.
2. A student must be enrolled in 5 courses during the semester of participation.
3. Summer school courses may not be used to acquire credits for eligibility.
Each student-athlete must purchase a $25 activity ticket and a $50 participation is required for each sport.
Transport Your Own Child Form - This is a form for special circumstances where an athlete is unable to return to school with the team. The form needs to be signed by the Head Coach of a team and the Athletic Director prior to the sporting event.