The state of Kansas provides student transportation funding for students living more than 2.5 miles from school by the most direct route from the residence of the pupil. State-reimbursed transportation is the only busing provided by First Student for students of the Lawrence Public Schools.Eligible families may enroll in the student transportation program through First Student, 1548 E. 23rd Street, Suite C, during business hours: Monday-Friday 9 a.m.-2 p.m. Enrollment forms may be faxed to 785/841-4388.
Please contact First Student with questions about student transportation: 785/841-3594 or Darlene.Withers@firstgroup.com.
Please note these changes in the 2021-2022 AM Bus Routes:
Southwest Middle School Bus 12
- 7:22 a.m. Legends Drive @ Legends Circle (NW)
- 7:26 a.m. Legends Drive @ Veronica Dr (NW)
- 7:28 a.m. 1345 Stonecreek Dr (SW)
- 7:30 a.m. Stonecreek Dr @ Stonecreek Ct (SW)
- 7:31 a.m. Harvard Rd @Stonecreen Dr
- 7:32 a.m. Waverly Dr @ Bowersock Dr (E)
- 7:34 a.m. Kanza Dr @ Bowersock Dr (SW)
- 7:35 a.m. Harvard Rd @ Kanza Dr (SW)