New York Elementary Site Council
- Meets the second Tuesday of each month in the New York Elementary Conference Room at 6:30pm.
- The purpose of the site council is to provide advice and counsel to the school in developing, implementing, and evaluating school performance goals and objectives, and to provide ongoing support for the students and staff of the school.
- The site council membership includes the principal, teachers, other school personnel, parents of students attending the school, the business community and representatives of other community groups.
- Meeting minutes are located in the Meeting Notes section to the left.
- Check out the district page about site councils by clicking here.
- Meeting dates this school year 2016-2017 include - September 13October 11November 8December 13January 10, 2017February 14March 14April 11May 9
- If you'd like to join the site council, please contact Nancy DeGarmo, principal at email@example.com or 832-5780.