Cordley Arrival and Dismissal
Making Cordley a Safe Place for All!
Nothing is more important than the safety of our children. To insure that please follow these procedures for arrival and dismissal time. SEE MAP FOR VISUAL OVERVIEW
Secured Entrance ~
- For the safety and security of students and staff the all doors will be locked throughout the day. Please check-in at the office.
Visitor Parking -
- During the school day, a few visitor parking spots are located on the West side of Cordley. (No parking allowed in the bus lane). See location on the map.
- Street parking is available South of 19th on Vermont St. and Kentucky St or South side of 18th street near the playground.
Bus Lane -
- This is for busses only, all day. Cars needing to park should use the visitor parking on the West side of the building or available street parking (listed above).
School starts @ 8:45am
Morning Drop-Off (Cars, Busses, Walkers, and Boys and Girls Club)
- The front and Northeast entrance will be open for arrival. If you are attending morning Boys and Girls club please use the front entrance. Breakfast eaters and buses can use the Northeast doors starting at 8:15am. Walkers may enter through the front entrance off of 19th See Map.
- A bicycle rack is located on the South side of the building and by the Northeast doors.
School ends @ 3:50pm, 2:20pm on Wed.
Car Rider Pick-Up on VERMONT ST. – SOUTHBOUND TRAFFIC ONLY PLEASE
- DO NOT PARK on the entrance on Kentucky as this is for Bus Pick Up only.
- For safety, please travel south for pick up.
- Students will NOT be allowed to cross traffic. Students will load on passenger side (W side of Vermont St).
- Remain in car at all times.
- This is a single lane car line for all grades.
- DO NOT PARK on Vermont St. between 18th & 19th
- Walkers in 1st-5th will exit through the front entrance.
- Kindergarten walkers and their siblings will exit from the south end of the Kindergarten rooms, east of the front doors.
- Please use crosswalks. A crossing guard will be present at arrival and dismissal at 19th and Vermont St.