Please follow link below for November Newsletter
Please help our traffic flow by following these traffic expectations when dropping off your child in the circle drive.
- Have your child ready to exit the car (with all their materials, backpack, etc. ready to go)
- Advance with the traffic when the crossing guard directs you to do so.
- Do not stop at the stop sign to drop off your child if the crossing guard is signaling for you to advance. Instead, advance to the END of the circle drive (we will put cones out so that you know how far to pull up.)
- Once you have pulled up as far as you can AND/OR the crossing guard has stopped traffic, have your child exit on the CURB SIDE of the car.
- Your child can exit the car at any point in the circle drive once the crossing guard has stopped traffic (so, traffic stops=kids exit)
- PLEASE avoid having your child exit your car into the middle of the drive. Exit CURBSIDE ONLY FOR SAFETY!