•  Lawrence College & Career Center students have the opportunity to take a number of college courses through out post-secondary partners - Johnson County Community College, Nesoho Community College and Flint Hills Technical College.  Students can also take courses at their high school through the University of Kansas.  Below is a list of courses, the number of credits students can earn, costs and the partnering school.  Make sure to review the steps for enrollment.
If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.