Academic All-AmericansTo be named a National Speech and Debate Association Academic All-American, students must meet the following criteria:
2012-13 - Lauren Pauls, Eddie Loupe2013-14 - Ellie Dunlap2014-15 - Hayley Luna2015-16 - Bridget Smith, Stefan Petrovic, Tehreem Chaudhry2016-17 - Natalie Coté, Quentin "Louis" Farris, Sungho Hwang, Chisato Kimura, Jazmyne McNair, Apramay Mishra, Abigail Treff, Emily Walthall, Claire Walther2017-18 - Jared Coté, Vera Petrovic2018-19 - Daniel Davidson, Amelia Vasquez2019-20 - Rachel Krambeer, Tony Racy2020-21 - J. Riggins, Jake Shew, Helen Viloria2021-22 - Clara Bode, Cuyler Dunn, Kayleigh Gill, Eliot Manning, Thomas Lushington, Caitlin Sand, Bradley Schrock, Jack Stutler, Aidan Zimney
- Have earned the Degree of Superior Distinction or higher (750 points or more).
- Have earned a cumulative GPA of 3.7 on a 4.0 scale (or equivalent).
- Have an ACT composite score of 27 or higher, or an SAT combined score of 2000 or higher.
- Have completed 5 or more semesters of high school.
- Receive a recommendation from the head coach.