1. Request a transcript using the online service called Parchment.
1a. Graduates from 2002 to current year can request their transcripts be sent electronically by creating a Parchment account.
1b. All current junior and senior students must create a Parchment account.
2. Click the Parchment Link to create a Parchment account.
3. If you graduated prior to 2002 complete the transcript request form and submit it along with a photo ID to LHS Student Services.
4. Current Graduating Seniors
FINAL 2nd semester Transcript Directions
- ALL graduating Seniors are required to submit through Parchment "Final Transcripts" requests. Select "Hold for 2nd Grading Period".
4a. Login to Parchment
4b. Request "Final Transcript" to be DELIVERED to "Your college" and/or "NCAA" request by selecting 2nd grading period.
4c. Final transcripts will include second semester grades and your graduation date.
4d. Transcripts will be electronically submitted the FIRST full week of June.
Transcript Requests by Post-Secondary Academic and Vocational Institutions
Post-secondary academic, military, and vocational institutions may request copies of transcripts for students and/or student-athletes they are considering admitting to their institution. A signed transcript release form must be on file and recorded for the LHS Registrar or Athletic Department to fulfill the request.