HOW WE CAN HELP?
A member of the mental health team can meet with students about specific concerns, inviting students to explore alternatives and arrive at socially responsible solutions consistent with personal and family values.
Academic Achievement, Educational Planning, Scheduling
Counselors can plan learning activities and experiences that prepare to meet the challenges in life now and in the future.
K.I.D.S. Matching Grant Program helps Kansas families with incomes less than 200 percent of the federal poverty level save for their children's post-secondary education. For more information go to the website address www.KansasStateTreasurer.com/KIDS.
The student services staff provides a variety of services directed at assisting parents and teaching staff in their efforts to meet the individual needs of students. This may include:
- Participation on the school student assistance team in its efforts toward the identification of behavioral, developmental, and learning problems.
- Consulting with staff members regarding their concerns about individual students.
- Consulting with parents regarding their concerns about their students.
- Referrals to private and public service providers.
- Parent information sessions.
We’d Like You To Know . . .
* That we respect each student’s and family’s right to privacy.
* That we are committed to serving all children who might need our assistance.
* That we welcome your comments, suggestions, and involvement.