GED Testing

  • To register for the official GED Test and/or the GED Practice Tests (called GED Ready), you must first create a "MyGED" account.  You will then be able to register to take a GED Ready Test (the official practice test) or the official GED Test.  If you need assistance in setting up a "MyGED" account, please call the Lawrence Adult Education Center at 785-832-5960.

    More information about the GED in Kansas.