New York Elementary PTA
The mission of New York Elementary PTA is to be a voice for the well being of all children, a relevant resource for families, and an advocate for the educators in our community.
Values: collaboration, commitment, diversity, respect, and accountability.
Purposes and Goals
- To promote welfare of children and youth throughout the community;
- To advocate for laws that further education, physical and mental health, welfare and safety of children and youth;
- To promote collaboration between educators and families to aid in the education of children and youth;
- To engage with community organizations in efforts to secure the well-being of all children and youth; and
- To advocate for fiscal responsibility regarding public tax dollars in public education spending.