Find It Fast
School materials can be picked up on Wednesday, Sept. 16 from 3:30-5:30pm.
Yearbooks for the 2019-2020 school year will be available in October. We will send an email out when they come in.
2020 Graduates!!! Transcripts can be requested by following the link above. Diplomas can be picked up by the graduate or a guardian Monday through Thursday 8:00am-4:00pm. Masks must be worn in the school.
Lawrence Public Schools will provide
FREE wireless devices and service to eligible students. To apply for a hotspot, Click HERE
For the Consent form, Click HERE
- ACT Prep Course registration for Sept. 14th and 15th is now available! Register HERE
- On-line registration for the PSAT will open Monday, August 10th, 2020 and close Friday, September 11th, 2020. In order to register please click the following link: https://www.TotalRegistration.net/PSAT/171691.
- As per Douglas County Health Department Guidelines, all visitors must wear masks before entering the school. We are currently open Monday-Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm.
- Covid-19 Information for Students HERE
- Secondary Continuous Learning Resources
- Continuing Education Letter
- Mental Health Resources
PARENTS/GUARDIANS: Do you have ATTENDANCE questions? Is your child needing to leave school early? Please note, Free State does not have an intercom system that reaches individual classrooms. Teachers are not always able to answer phone calls, or their phone is in a different area from where the class meets. Remember the caller must be Parent/Guardian. An Emergency contact can pick up, but not excuse a student. Please see that the following procedures are done when your child(ren) must be released from school.
Call: 785-330-2503 or email: email@example.com at least 2 hours prior to their departure. If you get Voicemail, please leave a message. This time window will ensure an appropriate pass is sent to the classroom.
Are they not feeling well? They should go to the Nurse in Room 206. She will contact you. It is easier to release them from school from her office and less disruptive to classrooms.
Last minute appointments are rare, but do happen. Please contact the attendance office as soon as you schedule an appointment. Teachers will not release your child from a text on their phone. They rely on the office to notify them that a student is approved to leave class.