Mission StatementThe mission of Lawrence Virtual School is to build a foundation for lifelong learning in a caring environment where students are challenged academically and expected to do their best, to be responsible and to be respectful of others.Purpose StatementTo create a comprehensive schoolwide program including faculty, staff, students and families which is data driven, proactive, and supportive of a positive academic, social and behavioral environment.Why LVS?
- The premier virtual school in Kansas with a proven track record of student success since established in 2004.
- Serving students in grades K-12 with Kansas-certified teacher support, world-class curriculum and supplementary educational programs.
- College-Board certified and the only virtual school in Kansas accredited by the NCAA.
- Providing individualized student support, including gifted and special education services.
- Highly qualified staff of homeschooling and career educators with more than 100 years of combined online instructional experience. Two thirds of the staff have master's degrees.
- Committed to building meaningful relationships with Kansas families in support of student success.
- Active school community with family-led enrichment programs offered across the state.
We invite you to learn more about what we have to offer students and families who choose to enroll with LVS. Please feel free to peruse our website and contact us with further questions. Review our brochure.