• Information and Authorization Forms for Health Services. 


    Administrating Medication at School

    • If possible, medication should be given at home
    • If medications cannot be given at home, they will be administered in compliance with the Guidelines for Medication Administration in Kansas Schools and the Kansas Nurse Practice Act
    • All school-administered medications must have the appropriate authorization forms completed by guardians and/or medical providers before they can be administered to students. 
    • All USD 497 medication forms can be found below.