Early Graduation (Board Policy JFCA)

  • Students who complete the requirements for graduation may request permission to graduate early. The student and parent/guardian shall consult with high school administrative and/or guidance personnel in order to develop a graduation plan. The student's request shall be in writing and shall state the reasons supporting the request, include a copy of the graduation plan, and a letter of support from the student's parents.

    Early Graduation Application