BILLY MILLS EXPECTATIONS
- Cougars treat themselves and others with kindness and civility at all times.
- Cougars value differences (Cultural Diversity) and learn from others.
- Cougars are accountable for their behavior and see mistakes as opportunities to learn.
- Cougars come to class on time and ready to learn.
- Cougars seek help as needed and take advantage of extra academic support.
- Cougars take care of the school building and property.
GIVING THE BEST EFFORT:
- Cougars recognize that failure leads to success, and show persistence in their work.
- Cougars will ask questions, try their best, and seek support when needed.
- Cougars show school spirit and pride in their work and relationships with others.