• Lawrence USD 497 submits transcripts electronically upon request. To facilitate this process, we utilize an online service called  Parchment.

    Lawrence High School: Register here for Parchment and to submit transcript requests electronically.

    Lawrence Free State High School: Register here for Parchment and to submit transcript requests electronically.

    Transcripts requested online are sent securely to the colleges, universities, scholarship funds, or other destinations that you select. You may track your request online, and you will also receive an email notification when we approve your transcript request, and again when your transcript is delivered electronically.

    Please allow a minimum of 48 hours for processing, and note that requests are not processed when school is closed.  With this in mind, please plan ahead with regard to deadlines for applications and scholarships.

    Seniors! Transcripts are the official school record of courses and grades. Most colleges will request an official transcript as part of the application process. Remember to initiate a final transcript request to the college you plan to attend after graduation. Your final transcript is available in early June and reflects your final senior grades, cumulative GPA, rank and graduation date.

    Transcript requests are free until June 30 of your graduation year. Afterward, Parchment's standard transaction fee for academic credentials will be $4.15 plus a 20% processing fee.

    Effective February 1, 2021, transcripts will no longer have ACT/SAT scores on them. Parents/Guardians can log into PowerSchool and fill out an electronic form to give permission to share scores on the transcript.

    Post-secondary academic, military, and vocational institutions may request copies of transcripts for students and/or student-athletes they are considering admitting to their institution. A signed transcript release form must be on file and recorded for the LHS Registrar or Athletic Department to fulfill the request.

    If you graduated prior to 2002, you can complete the Transcript Request Form and submit it along with a photo ID to the registrar listed on the form to request a transcript or use Parchment.