Activity Tickets are required for all students participating in a KSHSAA sponsored sport or co-curricular activity. Any student may purchase an activity ticket regardless of participation in sports or activities.
The cost of an Activity Ticket is $25. A paid activity ticket will allow the student entry into home regular season sporting events at LHS. Proceeds from activity tickets pay for athletic and activity expenses, including sports officials and co-curricular judges.
The activity ticket cost will be applied to the student's account when the sport/activity roster is finalized.
For more information see the LHS Finance Office Webpage
Ticket Prices and Admission Prices for Regular Season
and Sunflower League Home EventsLawrence High School charges standard Sunflower League admission as set by Sunflower League Principals for regular season home events when an admission is chargedSingle Game $7.00 for Adults $5.00 for StudentsNo credit/debit cards are accepted at ticket gates at this time[LHS students may enter at no charge when they present a current paid activity ticket]
Activity TicketsActivity Ticket $25.00A current paid activity ticket, when presented, will admit any LHS student grades 9-12 to a regular season home
- Admission may be charged at any home athletic event regardless of sport or team level as determined by the LHS administration or the proprietors of Royal Crest Lanes.
- Ticket prices for post-season play are determined by the Kansas State High School Activities Association and may be lower or higher than regular season prices.
- The purchase of an advance or pre-sale does not guarantee admittance in the event that venue seating capacity as determined by the Fire Marshall has been met
athletic event when admission is charged
- Activity tickets are required for every athlete
- A paid activity ticket must be presented for free admission - This includes athletes that are not suited up and on the sidelines or bench during the game
- Activity tickets are not valid at games hosted by other schools
- No temporary activity ticket will be accepted beginning with the winter sports season each year
- Purchase of an activity ticket does not guarantee admittance if the seating capacity of the venue has been met
All-Sport PassesWe offer an annual and a single season All-Sport Passes for adults and for families following the below criteria and exclusions. The annual pass will provide admission to events in the fall, winter, and spring seasons. Just one ticket needed for every sport!ALL-SPORT PASSSEASON PASS
Annual (Fall Only) Adult Pass $85.00 Adult Pass $50.00 Family Pass $200.00 Family Pass $120.00Availability:
Family Passes Valid for: Two parents/legal guardians and immediate school-age (K-12) children all residing in the same household, non transferable, all family members must enter at the same time
- In the LHS Finance Office: 8:00 am-4:00 pm M-F on days when classes are in session
- At the first home game for each varsity sport