FREE Meals for All Children Ages 1-18
With the district's transition to full-time, in-person learning after spring break, our Food Services staff will begin serving more students daily in our schools. As a result, meal kit distribution will change.
All who want free meal kits for their children must sign up again at https://forms.gle/DWVBiACQ1zJGNkw46forms.gle/DWVBiACQ1zJGNkw46 for meals for remote learners and any children ages 1-18 not enrolled in our schools.
Families may preorder their children's FREE breakfasts and lunches in a weekly "meal kit." Vegetarian and non-vegetarian options are available. Each meal kit includes a menu and instructions.
How do I preorder my children's free meal kits?
1. Use this Online Ordering form: https://forms.gle/DWVBiACQ1zJGNkw46
2. Place your order BY NOON ON MONDAY of the week you want to start picking up meal kits. You only need to place your order once to continue to receive weekly meal kits.
3. Families will list all children on one order form to designate the number of weekly meal kits ordered.
4. Choose to pick up your weekly meal kits at either Free State High from 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. or Lawrence High from 2:45 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
5. Pick up your weekly meal kits on WEDNESDAYS at the location you selected.
6. Use the same Online Ordering Form to make changes to your order or to cancel your weekly meal kit order.
(Note: The order form is closed from Noon Monday through 8 a.m. Thursday during meal preparation, packaging, and service.)