The Go page is where the district is housing all of our online resources in one place. Students will only need to login once to gain access to all the programs in Go. You do not need an ipad to access our online resource from Go. Here's how you can log in:
- Go to go.usd497.org(This is where students will always go to login to our online resources)
- Select "Students"
- Select "Sign in with ADFS" (or use the student's QR Card to skip steps 4-6)
- Enter their student ID for his/her username: ex.10300201
- Enter their password which is their birthdate: ex(mmddyyyy) 04172011
- If this password doesn't work try your child's initials before their birthdate.
- First Name (capital), Last Name (lowercase), then birthdate (mmddyyyy)
- It might ask to verify the password one more time. Enter it again.
- Once in GO, click on the resource they want to use.
- Happy eLearning!
Click here to go to the Go page
Video Tutorial on How to Access Go
Video Tutorial on How to Use Think Central (Math Expressions Materials Online)