Join us in supporting our bands!
The Band Boosters seek to provide opportunities for our award winning Firebird students to have enriching music education and social opportunities that we would not otherwise be able to provide. In past years, the Booster Club has raised funds for:
- Replacement of old scrubs (used as part of the marching band uniform)
- Purchase of much needed new color guard uniforms
- Uniform maintenance, repair, and replacement
- Guest Clinician expenses
- Competition Entry Fees
- Musical instrument maintenance and repairs
For the 2019-2020 school year, we are considering a number of possible fundraising options in collaboration with our band students - please come back to this website for updates!
- Mattress Sale - will continue run by Mr Fillmore and Orchestra
- Partnering with local restaurants and businesses for "Eat and Earn" opportunities
- Direct donations/Corporate sponsorships
- Selling band merchandise (selling t-shirts/hoodies/blankets/bumper stickers/yard signs)
- Potential for pancake/spaghetti feed
- Live music event - SAVE THE DATE on Feb 14th!