Vaping or E-Cigarette Use Among Youth
Approximately one in three Kansas high school students have tried e-cigarette or electronic vaping products, and about one in 10 reported using e-cigarettes within the past 30 days. Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department, Boys and Girls Club of Lawrence, and Lawrence Public Schools have partnered to provide information about vaping to school families.
Find more information from the Lawrence-Douglas County Health Department.
Resources from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- That USB stick may be an e-cigarette.
- Information for parents and educators about preventing youth from using e-cigarettes
- Tips for talking to your teen about e-cigarettes
- Youth Tobacco Use is on the Rise
- Who is using e-cigarettes?
- What is in e-cigarette aerosol?
- E-cigarettes: What is the bottom line?