- How can I connect to WiFi?
- What if I have password problems?
- How do I connect to a printer?
- How do I clear my web browser's cache?
- How do I install or update apps?
- How can I turn on dictation?
How can I connect to WiFi?
Your iPad should automatically connect to either the LPS or LPS-Data network while you're at school. If your MacBook will not connect to either wireless network take your device to the library.
What if I have password problems?
If your username and password don't work please contact your building's support technician or the Help Desk at ext. 4357.
How do I connect to a printer?
The Ricoh Follow-You printer should automatically install on your MacBook. To use it make sure you are connected to either LPS or LPS-Data. You may be prompted to sign-in with your ID number and password.
How do I clear my web browser's cache?
- Click Safari in the upper left hand side of your screen. In the menu that appears, click Preferences.
- In the window that appears, click the Privacy tab. Click the button Remove All Website Data...
- Click Remove Now in the pop up window that appears.
How do I install or update apps?
You can download and update apps for your MacBooks using the "Manager" app.
To update an app in Manager just download the app again and the update will install automatically.
How can I turn on voice dictation?