New Student Registration
PLEASE NOTE: If your student currently attends Lawrence Public Schools, including LVS, you will access the 2021-2022 Annual Registration through your Parent PowerSchool Account. The links on this page are for NEW student registration only.
District Summer Hours:
Mondays-Thursdays 7:30 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Closed on Fridays.
When Does School Start in the Fall?
August 16-17: Parent-Teacher Conferences
August 18: Half-day Orientation Grades K, 6, 9
August 19: K-12 Regular Schedule
August 23: Pre-K First Day
Directions to registering your NEW student:
- To register a NEW student, you will create a login separate from any PowerSchool parent account.
- If you have previously registered a NEW student through PowerSchool registration and have forgotten your password, enter your email address and select the "Forgot Password" link.
- If your email address is not recognized, please create a new account.
- If your student had previously attended a Lawrence Public school, and is returning to our district - you will register him/her as a new student. You will have a chance to mark them as a "previous student" in the application.
Register your New Student: 2021-2022 NEW Student Registration.
Once you have completed the online registration, email the required documents listed below to email@example.com or fax them to 785-832-5020
- Current Immunizations
- Certified Birth Certificate (Note to parents of Kdg & 1st grade students entering public school for the first time - your school will need to see the original prior to the first day of school)
- Proof of Residency (accepted: a current utility bill - water/gas/or electric, current car registration, or a new lease agreement agreement)
- Physical (if entering a Kansas school for the first time and between the ages of 5-9)
**For Incoming 2021-2022 kindergarten students, please email or take the documents listed above to the school that your student will attend Prior to May 31st.
110 McDonald Drive . Lawrence, KS 66044 . 785-330-1921 . firstname.lastname@example.org