New Student Registration
Welcome 2020-2021 New Students and Families!
REGISTRATION FOR 2021-2022 WILL BE AVAILABLE IN FEBRUARY! Please check back at that time.
If your student currently attends Lawrence Public Schools, you will access the 2021-2022 Annual Registration through your Parent PowerSchool Account (when it opens in February). The links on this page are for NEW student registration only.
Step 1: Directions to registering your new 2020-2021 student:
- To register a NEW student, you will create a login separate from any PowerSchool parent account.
- If you have previously registered a NEW student through PowerSchool registration and have forgotten your password, enter your email address and select the "Forgot Password" link.
- If your email address is not recognized, please create a new account.
Step 2: Once you have completed the on-line registration, email the required documents listed below to email@example.com
- Current Immunizations
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency (accepted: a current utility bill - water/gas/or electirc, current car registration, or a new lease agreement/buyers agreement)
- Physical (if entering a Kansas school for the first time and between the ages of 5-9)
Please note: Lawrence Public Schools are not currently taking transfer requests from students who reside outside of the Lawrence city limits, including registrations for Lawrence Virtual School.
110 McDonald Drive . Lawrence, KS 66044 . 785-330-1921 . firstname.lastname@example.org