New Student Registration
If your student currently attends Lawrence Public Schools, including LVS, you will access the 2022-2023 Annual Registration through your Parent PowerSchool Account when it is available in the spring. The links on this page are for NEW student registration only.
Please READ: New Student Registration will open for the 2022-2023 by the middle to end of February. Please check back at that time.
District Hours: Monday-Friday 7:30 a.m.-4:15 p.m.
Directions to registering your NEW student:
Start here to register your New Student for the current semester: 2021-2022 NEW Student Registration.
Looking to register a student for the next school year? Registration for the 2022-2023 school year should be available middle February, please check back at that time.
Note to Early Childhood registrations: All of the available slots have been filled and enrollment is full. We will continue to take applications and you will be placed on a waitlist. If something opens up and your student's application is approved, you will be notified.
- To register a NEW student, you will create a login separate from any PowerSchool parent account.
- If you have previously registered a NEW student through PowerSchool registration and have forgotten your password, enter your email address and select the "Forgot Password" link.
- If your email address is not recognized, please create a new account.
- If your student had previously attended a Lawrence Public school, and is returning to our district - you will register him/her as a new student. You will have a chance to mark them as a "previous student" in the application.
Once you have completed the online registration, email the required documents listed below to email@example.com or fax them to 785-596-6548
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Proof of Residency - Accepted forms: current utility statement - water/gas/or electric, current car registration, or a new lease agreement. If purchasing a home - the Settlement Statement from closing. (We cannot accept: phone, cable, or other miscellaneous bills or tax and mortgage statements.)
- If you do not have this documentation in your name, the person with whom you reside must fill out a notarized affidavit and provide the documentation in their name. Affidavits and notaries are available at the Enrollment Center - please call 785-330-1921.
- Current Immunizations
- Physical (if entering a Kansas school for the first time and between the ages of 5-9)
- Guardianship papers if applicable
Next, for the children of families that are culturally &/or linguistically diverse, email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment for your student to complete state-mandated screening required
110 McDonald Drive . Lawrence, KS 66044 . 785-330-1921 . email@example.com