Elementary Hybrid Starts November 9th
Oct 26-30: Red Ribbon Week
Oct 28: Trunk or Treat
Oct 30 - NO SCHOOL (PK - 12th grades)
Nov 4-5 - Parent/Teacher Conference Week
Nov 5-6: NO SCHOOL (PK - 12th grades)
Nov. 9 - Hybrid Learning starts (see below)
Together Again- keeping our families safe as they return for Hybrid:
Langston Logistic Plan for Covid Procedures (includes new arrival/dismissal plan, lunch plan, illness plan, etc.)
Q&A Heath/Clinic changes and COVID Information - (New procedures, mask directions, illness protocol, etc.)
TOGETHER AGAIN - More safety procedures from the district
The Hybrid Model
Group A - Last names A-L: Langston - Mon. & Thurs. / Remote learning - Tues., Wed. & Fri.
Group B - Last names M-Z: Langston - Tues. & Fri. / Remote learning - Mon., Wed. & Thurs.
Distance Learning Model - Students will attend school remotely, Monday through Friday
Langston Hughes Trunk- or –Treat Wednesday, Oct. 28 –
Hosted by Langston PTO / Wednesday, Oct. 28
Gr. K-2 guests- 5pm-6pm
Gr. 3-5 guests - 6pm-7pm
Please join us for this fun Langston family event. Students may wear their Halloween costumes and walk through our Trunk -or -Treat event. All students must be accompanied by an adult. We are looking for 30 adult volunteers to decorate their cars and distribute candy. We are also accepting donations of candy, small toys, etc.
All Participants Will Need To…
- Wear a mask on school property
- Maintain 6 ft. distance from other groups
- Only cars that will be part of the Trunk -or- Treat will be admitted into the parking lot
- All guests will need to park in the surrounding area and walk up to the school parking lot. Families that do not live within walking distance should plan to park in the neighborhoods north and west of Langston.
- Only Langston Hughes families will be permitted to attend this event
- Adults dispersing candy need to devise a way to get the treat to the kids and maintain 6 ft. distance (ramp, table, fishing pole, etc.)
Volunteer Sign Up HERE- https://www.signupgenius.com/go/4090f44afaf2ea0fe3-langston
Students: Click Here to Access Your Classroom's Remote Learning Site
Please Welcome our New Mascot!