Please help our traffic flow by following these traffic expectations when dropping off your child in the circle drive.
- Have your child ready to exit the car (with all their materials, backpack, etc. ready to go)
- Advance with the traffic when the crossing guard directs you to do so.
- Do not stop at the stop sign to drop off your child if the crossing guard is signaling for you to advance. Instead, advance to the END of the circle drive (we will put cones out so that you know how far to pull up.)
- Once you have pulled up as far as you can AND/OR the crossing guard has stopped traffic, have your child exit on the CURB SIDE of the car.
- Your child can exit the car at any point in the circle drive once the crossing guard has stopped traffic (so, traffic stops=kids exit)
- PLEASE avoid having your child exit your car into the middle of the drive. Exit CURBSIDE ONLY FOR SAFETY!
- Sign up for the Deerfield PTO Email Updates:http://eepurl.com/2Tnh1
- Sign up for the PTO text updates by texting the number 81010 with message: @ dfpto
- Like the PTO Facebook page:https://www.facebook.com/deerfieldPTOlawrence/
- Make deerfield PTO your community rewards organization at Dillon's and help our school every time you shop with your Dillon's Plus Card: https://www.dillons.com/topic/community-rewards-3
- Start collecting Hy-Vee receipts and Boxtops for Education to turn in at Deerfield School in the fall. These generate a monetary donation for our school at no additional cost to you.
PTO Meeting! March 19th
PTO Meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of each month from 7pm to 8pm in the Deerfield Music Room
**** Note March Meeting is on the 3rd Tuesday due to Spring Break during the 2nd week.