HY-VEE COOKING CLASSES ARE PUTTING SOME SPRING IN THEIR STEP & SO SHOULD YOU!
As part of the LPS Wellness Program, district employees have the opportunity to enroll in Hy-Vee Wellness Cooking Classes at the Clinton Parkway location. Classes are also open to the public.
Location: All classes will be held at the Hy-Vee located at 3504 Clinton Parkway, in their new Club Room.
Class fee: $10 up front. Then, when you attend class, you will then receive a $5 reimbursement in the form of a HyVee gift card directly from Hy-Vee.
*No payment required for the FREE class this month!!**
Enrollment minimum/maximum limits: 10 participants must pre-register in order for a class to occur. Maximum class capacity is 30 participants.
Enrollment & Reimbursement is Easy:
1) Pre-registration is required in person (at least 72 hours in advance) at the Customer Service Desk at Hy-Vee located at 3504 Clinton Parkway ONLY! Be prepared to show the Hy-Vee Customer Service representative an LPS ID badge or current Coventry ID card showing LPS as the group name.
2) Inform the Customer Service Representative that you want to register for an LPS cooking class and complete the simple registration form.
3) Pay in full $10 via cash, check (made payable to Hy-Vee), or credit (MasterCard, Visa, Discover).
4) You are now enrolled. Mark your calendar! You will only be contacted by Hy-Vee if the class does not meet the 10 person minimum and needs to be cancelled.
5) When/if you attend the Hy-Vee class you will receive your $5 HyVee Gift Card reimbursement directly from Hy-Vee. You will be required to sign-in at the beginning of class.
Unable to attend a class?
- Notify Hy-Vee at 785-832-0044 and speak with Jan Hornberger, or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org, within 48 hours of the class, you will receive full credit toward another class in the future. You may use this for a community or LPS specific Hy-Vee cooking class.
- If you fail to give 48 hours notice of cancellation or “no show,” you will forfeit your full amount for the class and receive no refund from Hy-Vee or the LPS Wellness Program. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Class cancellation policy: A full refund will be issued to you if Hy-Vee has to cancel the class. You will be directly notified from Hy-Vee if a class cancellation occurs. If you cancel your attendance to a class, notification must be received within 48 hours, in which class credit will be issued to you for another class. If you do not cancel within 48 hours no refund will be issued.
For more information on Hy-Vee at Clinton Parkway, please visit: